Think About Your Eyes is a registered trademark, used with permission. You may not use any trademark or service mark and logo appearing on this website without the prior written consent of the owner. Other trademarks appearing on this website or other sites linked to from this website are the property of their respective owners.
Think About Your Eyes and www.thinkaboutyoureyes.in are registered trademarks of Essilor India Pvt Ltd.
Welcome to our website “thinkaboutyoureyes.in” is an informative in nature / knowledge sharing website to keep its visitor aware. Please read this Visitor Agreement; by using the website you accepted the condition that errors or omissions shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause for action. The information and data were obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but we do not guarantee its accuracy.
You may not reproduce any of the website materials without the Think About Your Eyes consent except for non-commercial, private use. You may not use any trademark, service mark and logo or other intellectual property appearing on the website, or frame or incorporate into another website or other medium any of the content of the website, without the prior written consent of the Think About Your Eyes and AAV Media LLC. All rights reserved.
The Think About Your Eyes may not control such hyperlinks websites and is not responsible for the content of any such websites that it does not control. The Think About Your Eyes inclusion of such hyperlinks does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators, unless otherwise noted, so your use of any hyperlinked sites is at your own risk. Further, you may hyperlink other websites to this website, but you agree to immediately terminate any such hyperlink in the event that the Think About Your Eyes requests that you do so.
You may please note that we do not sell or recommend any products through our website www.thinkaboutyoureyes.in is an informational in nature and being part of knowledge sharing it contains some test for eye vision and gives general idea about your visual capacity. This online visual acuity test is not a medical evaluation and does not replace a visit to a eye care professional. It is not designed to be used as a diagnosis for illness or other conditions, for treatment, or for the mitigation or prevention of illness. This test simply aims to give you a general idea about your visual capacity. We recommend that you follow-up this test with a full vision evaluation by a vision care specialist. Only eye care professionals can take decisions on medical treatment, diagnosis or prescription.
You may also use our site search or site map to find nearby Eye Care Practitioner related information in your locality. However, we are not liable for any inconvenience cause to you for whatsoever reason as it linked to third party site.
You agree that the use of the website is at your sole risk. Because of the inherent hazards and uncertainties of electronic distribution, we are not responsible for delays, omissions, inaccuracies, viruses, or other problems with information on the website. The Think About Your Eyes seeks to avoid any potential misunderstandings or disputes over unsolicited ideas or artwork, in the event that the Think About Your Eyes products or marketing might seem similar to any submission. Therefore, the Think About Your Eyes discourages the submission of unsolicited ideas through the website. Please do not send any ideas, suggestions, or artwork through the website.
If, despite this request, you do send ideas, suggestions or artwork through the website, the following terms will apply to your submission: You agree that all ideas, information, suggestions or artwork submitted ("Submitted Information") to the Think About Your Eyes via the website shall be the property of the Think About Your Eyes and will be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in the Submitted Information. In no event will the Think About Your Eyes be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding Submitted Information. The Think About Your Eyes may use the Submitted Information for any purpose and in any way, and may even give or sell the Submitted Information to others.
This Website is governed in accordance with the laws of India and any dispute as to its terms shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bangalore.
Terms and Conditions:
These Terms of Conditions are effective as of June 1st, 2017.
Think About Your Eyes ("we" or "our"), a public aware campaign presented by Essilor India Pvt Ltd, in association with AAV Media LLC provides this website for the purposes of information, education and communication. This website is intended for access and use only by residents of the India.
Nothing contained in this website should be construed as a promotion or solicitation for any product, or for the use of any product in a particular way that is not authorized by the laws and regulations of the country where the user is located.
Your access to and use of this website are subject to the following: This website is designed to provide general information about vision, vision care and vision correction. It is not intended to provide medical advice. If you suspect that you have a vision problem or a condition that requires attention, consult an eye doctor or other appropriate eye care professional as soon as possible for advice on the treatment of your own specific condition and for your own particular needs.
(1) Our goal is to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up-to-date, but Think About Your Eyes and its affiliates and contractors make no representations, warranties or assurances (expressed or implied) as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of such information. We shall not be liable for any damage or injury that may arise from the use of or reliance upon any information provided in this website or from your inability to access the website. We assume no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage or injury to you, your computer or other personal property including, but not limited to, damages caused by viruses that infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to our website or from your downloading of any materials, data, text, navigators, road maps, images, video or audio or other items from the website.
(2) Some links in this website may lead to websites that are not under our control. When you visit any of those websites, you will leave our website and we will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material or any website that is not under our control. External sites are not endorsed by us, and we make no representation or warranty as to the content contained in any such external website.
(4) We hereby authorize you to copy materials published on this website for your non-commercial, private use only, provided any copy of these materials that you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices and disclaimers contained herein.
(5) This website is provided as a service to our visitors. We reserve the right to delete, modify or supplement the content of this website at any time for any reason without notification to anyone.
(6) Please view our Privacy Statement for information as to how we collect and use information collected or received through this website.
(7) Copyright Information: All content of this website is owned by AAV Media, LLC, or is used with specific permission granted by the rights holder, and is protected by applicable copyright laws worldwide.
(8) Reproduction of Images and Other Copyrighted Material. As with any image, possession of a copy of a digitalized image does not give unrestricted rights to use it. The copyright of an image is generally owned by the creator, and only the copyright owner, or the owner's legal representative, can grant permission to copy, distribute or publicly display the image.
- It is illegal to reproduce photographs taken by a professional photographer or other copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright owner.
- The copyrights of the images and other material on this website are owned by us or the individual photographers or artists who have authorized their use on this website.
- Other images and information may be downloaded, reprinted and reproduced for non-commercial, private purposes. Other images and information may not be manipulated or altered without our express permission or the express permission of the photographer or artist.
- For additional information on our copyrights, please read our copyright infringement policy.
(9) Trademark Information: Ownership of Trademarks and Service Marks. ® / TM denote registered trademarks and or service marks of AAV Media, LLC, unless otherwise indicated. These trademarks as well as the trade name, service marks, trade dress and products ("Intellectual Property") contained on this website are protected in the India and internationally. Except to accurately identify our products or services, no use of any of the Intellectual Property may be made without our prior express written authorization. Our marks referred to on this website are: Think About Your Eyes ™, and All About Vision® and AllAboutVision.com®.
(10) Indemnity: You hereby indemnify thinkaboutyoureyes.in and undertake to keep thinkaboutyoureyes.in indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by thinkaboutyoureyes.in in arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions [, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions].
Think About Your Eyes (www.thinkaboutyoureyes.in) policy is to respect the privacy of visitors to our website. This policy describes how we gather information from our site's visitors and what we do with it.
How We Collect Information
Our web server, like all web servers, will automatically recognize each visitor's Internet address (or "IP address"). This does not provide us with personally identifiable information. Our server logs will record page views and the serving of images and other files, and can associate those actions with particular visitor sessions, but this information is not tied to any individual visitor's identity. We use Google Analytics for this same purpose.
You can visit our website without revealing any information about yourself. Our site is not set up to track, collect or distribute personal information about you (such as name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number) unless you voluntarily provide this information, such as when you ask us to e-mail a friend or you provide this information when you fill out a "contact us" form or by disclosing when you call to our toll free number or when you disclosed at time of group screening to your entity.
How We Use Information
We automatically use electronic records to compile statistics about how collectively our visitors interact with our website. These statistics contain no personal information.
On certain pages, you may have the opportunity to provide personally identifiable information. When you voluntarily provide us with information about yourself, you consent to our use of it in accordance with this policy.
We use the personally identifiable information only for clearly stated purposes. For example, we may use your email address to respond to a question you have sent us. We never add email addresses to lists for purposes of additional communication, unless you have asked us to. Your personally identifiable information will be provided to third parties only at your request. Examples of this include but are not limited to: (1) We may provide your medical question to an eye doctor for a response; (2) If you use a feedback form in an advertising section, the information will be sent to the advertiser; (3) If you provide your personal information for purposes of a product rebate or value-added service, it will be provided to a third party for fulfilment.
- Cookies. Cookies are small text files that websites store on your computer's hard drive. When they are supplied from our site, they may contain information you have given us and are intended to be a convenience to you. They may enable the functionality of certain interactive features. They also may anonymously record how often you visit our website, or what pages you looked at. www.thinkaboutyoureyes.in cookies only store personally identifying information that you have provided to us. They are not capable of obtaining additional personally identifying information.
- Children. We are very concerned about protecting the children who use our site. We never share with outside companies the personally identifying information that children provide, and use it only for the stated purpose, such as contacting the winner of a children's contest. In some cases we require a parent's written permission for children under 13 to participate in surveys or contests. In cases where we would normally post a person's first name on our site (such as a contest winner), we will choose a false name for any child under 18, if a parent asks us to do so.
We have enabled Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. This allows us to see aggregated demographic information about our visitors, which we may report to customers and other interested parties. This does not provide information to us that can be associated with individuals. You have the opportunity to opt out of this reporting; please see Google Analytics' currently available opt-outs.
You have the opportunity to access other sites from thinkaboutyoureyes.in, by clicking either on a site's link or on an advertisement. Please be aware that these sites are outside the control of thinkaboutyoureyes.in and that their privacy policies are likely to differ from ours. We suggest contacting these sites for relevant information about their data collection.
The content of this site is being provided freely, and no kind of agreement or contract is created between you and the owners or users of this site. You are granted a limited license to copy anything from this site; it does not create or imply any contractual or extra-contractual liability on the part of us.